Cabin 13 - Bears Den
The American black bear, smallest and most common species of bear. Black bears are omnivores, with their diets varying greatly depending on the season. Black bears typically live in largely forested areas, but do leave forests in search of food. Indigenous to the area but not normally seen on a day to day basis. If you do happen to get a glimpse of one consider yourself one of the lucky ones...
King Sized Deluxe Suite - April thru October $114 and November thru March $99
- Double occupancy with single king size bed and queen hide-a-bed in front room.
- $15 each additional occupant
(4 total maximum)
- Boat and RV battery charge is $10 per day.
- Roll-a-way beds are $10 per visit.
- Check in is 4pm and
Check out is 10am daily.
- All Suites are NON-SMOKING as well as No FISH CLEANING and NO PETS allowed;
- We practice 'Green Lodging' and ask you help us in this conservation... New towels and bedding are upon request. We ask you hang your towels and re-use for at least 2 days. Bedding for longer stays will be changed every 4 days or upon request.
Cabin Location Map